Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Many Familiar Faces among the crowd of proud pilgrims

I met  Louis and Kate Seselja from Canberra in the foyer of the Hotel,
I am sure Louis will have many superb photos to share through the Catholic Voice

Bishop Brian Finnigan, previous General Secretary of the Australian Catholic Bishops Conference and Auxiliary of Brisbane
and Herbie O'Flynn after the Thanksgiving Mass
 
Maureen Clancy and Karen Nixon

I rejoiced when I saw my friend
Archbishop Guiseppe Lazzarotto, the Apostolic Nuncio to Australia

It was a proud and joy-filled day for Archbishop Mark Coleridge and the Australian Bishops.
We have been truly blessed to have Bishop Mark with us during this journey, he has been inspirational.
Thanks Bishop Mark

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sue
    Thanks v much for your great blog & pics. Back in Oz we had marvellous live coverage of the canonisation on ABC 24-hours TV. Very moving and inspirational. Best wishes to Wendy & yourself. Wishing you safe travels.
    Christ be with you
    Jeff Dutton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see Bishop Brian. Did not see Archbishop John Bathersby
    I agree with Jeff great coverage great blog made it for me

    Eileen

    ReplyDelete